What we eat in our regular diet affects our ageing process and skin treatment. A various packed and non packed food products in the market claim to slow down the formation of wrinkles and glow your skin better.
Who doesn't love glowing skin? A correct diet & regular exercise can help getting glowing complexion. Here are some food Tips which can help you to regularise your ageing process:
1. Make use of butter more then margarine, as butter is better in retaining the youth of your’s skin.
2. Say Goodbye to Alcohol drinks as they always damage the elasticity of your skin which makes your skin dull and tired. Wine, beer, and liquor can dehydrate your skin, leaving it quenched for moisture.
3. Artificial Sweeteners are a highly concentrated source of calories that don’t fill you up, so it’s easy to see how a high-sugar diet can promote weight gain. A high intake of sugary foods and beverages has also been linked to high cholesterol, high triglyceride, and increased risk of developing type 2 diabetes.
4. Always Go for meat that have at least 95% lean. Avoid Fatty meats, as these fatty meats are high in saturated fats, and can speed up ageing
5. Deep Fired food products such as chips and French fries contains a large amount of fatty oil which may raise your cholesterol, which increases your risk for heart disease. These Types of foods also contains a large amount of salt which may cause harm to the elasticity of your skin, if consumed frequently.
6. Avoid Refined Sugar and salt as sugar causes high blood sugar levels and salt causes effect to your digestive process. Excess sodium in your diet can suck the moisture out of skin, leaving it dry and dull.
6. Drinking Coffee may be harm full as Caffeine is a major culprit when it comes to dry skin and the magnification of wrinkles. Quench skin by drinking lots of water.